Ben Heck. Just the mere mention of the name brings chills to the spines of all who mod, and if today’s the first day you’ve ever come into contact with those seven letters, prepare to be changed. Forever. The Great Modder’s latest gig involved the creation of a one-handed Xbox 360 controller, but the catch was that it required completion within a ridiculously short period of time. Essentially, the left analog stick was repositioned to fit on the underside of the controller, enabling the user to operate that with his / her leg while handling the right side of the pad as usual. Check out a video of the admittedly raw looking final product after the break, and feel free to grab some inspiration while you’re there.
Ben Heck throws together one-handed Xbox 360 controller, probably with one hand originally appeared on Engadget on Fri, 25 Sep 2009 02:48:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
- Microsoft announces motion controller for Xbox 360!
- Microsoft Patent Shows A Dual-Mode Xbox 360 Controller [XBox360]
- Rumor: Sony is Developing a Universal Gaming Controller For Use With Xbox and Nintendo Consoles [Sony]
- PlayStation Move sub-controller hits FCC, will be named Navigation Controller
- Samsung N350 throws LTE and HSPA+ into an intriguing new netbook proposition